Look Great In White
White is a colour whose fashion remains forever. How white colour clothes add dazzle to your beauty.
Do you remember the look of Sridevi in the film ‘Chandni’? Even today, that look is especially liked. Sridevi’s beauty was seen in a white suit. White is the only colour that attracts everyone to it. This colour has a lot of importance. But talking about the fashion world, it is a favourite of designers to common women. That means the wardrobe is incomplete without it. The best thing about the white colour is that there is no age restriction on it. Girls and women of all ages can wear it and it stands out in the crowd. There is no need to worry about body shape to wear this colour. When it comes to skin tone, white is made for everyone, and for all time.
White Is Forever
The waste generated by the fashion industry is a problem in itself, so now most brands and designers are coming up with clothes, whose fashion does not go easily. This saves clothes from getting wasted and pockets also do not have too much burden. White colour has a special role in this fashion trend. Designers recommend making it an important part of the wardrobe. A white shirt, white chikankari kurta, white saree or white lehenga will keep you evergreen in the fashion world.
Some Caution Is Necessary
While wearing this colour, you should be aware of the occasion. It is important to take care. If you want a traditional look, then you can wear gold jewellery according to the zari work or embroidery on colours. On the other hand, if you wear a gown, then diamond or white pearl jewellery looks better with it. Choose the work-key present on your dress and the jewellery according to the look.
Take Care Of Your White Clothes Like This;
- To remove yellowness from white clothes, soak them in water by adding half a cup of white vinegar.
- Every time before washing clothes, soak them in water with lemon juice.
- Before washing white clothes, soak them in hot water for two hours by adding two cups of baking soda. Due to this, the stains on the clothes are easily cleaned.
- Never wash white clothes with colored clothes and dry them in the sun.
- Use borax powder while washing such clothes to avoid water stains or any unwanted stains.